How We Pack our plants
1. We inspect and clean all of our plants for dirt and pests. The solution we use to clean consists of 2/3 water, 1/3 rubbing alcohol, and a dash of Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castille Soap.
4. Next we line a box with bubble wrap to keep the plant cushioned.
2. Next we remove the soil from the roots and inspect for any signs of rot. We then rinse the roots off with water.
5. We then tape the moss bag to the bottom of the box to secure the plant from movement during shipment.
3. Finally we wrap the roots in sphagnum moss. We then place the wrapped roots into a small clear bag that we tape closed to keep secure.
6. The final steps include labeling the box with a fragile sticker, weighing and measuring the box, and printing out the labels. We drop the boxes off first thing in the morning at the post office.